SMT Operator – FULL TIME:
– Operate automated SMT Pick and Place machines performing routine set-up, operation and adjustments.
– Operate other production equipment such as screen printers and reflow oven.
– MUST be able to work afternoon schedule from 2:00 P.M. to 11:30 P.M
Candidates MUST have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Associate Degree in Electronics is a big plus
- Experience in programming SMT machines a big plus (Assembleon/Philips Gemline Series -Topaz, Topaz X, and Sapphire)
- 2 years’ experience in operation of SMT machines
- Knowledge of production processes using SMT equipment and knowledge of IPC electronic components identification
- Ability to use metric measuring systems
- Excellent work habits including good attendance
- Ability to communicate in English- (Spoken, Written)
- Computer literate
- Willing and able to work irregular hours, weekends as needed, and overtime